Sunday, June 04, 2006

Babies Biting Razors


The level of "in the moment" alertness you have to have as a parent is exhausting sometimes. Here's an example of what I mean...the other night the baby was in the tub chortling happily. I turned away for a minute to let the dog and cat into the bathroom, as they can't stand being left out of any activity, and when I turned around Dex was nibbling on my razor with a big grin on his face. Not the handle mind you, the actual blade area of my razor. My stomache clenched as I grabbed the Lady Bic, visions of a Saw III style gore fest filling my head. Luckily, all was fine and he'd only tasted the rubber strip just above the blade but I felt like a huge weiner roast.

1 Comments:

Blogger CapeStarfish said...

You ARE a weinie, but not because of that! As your older sister, I'm allowed to say that...

Welcome to the world of blogging. Mine never got off the ground -- just kept writing mundane b/s to myself.

Speaking of mundane b/s, I just got back from the grocery store and have to finish dinner. Love you!

2:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home